Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Monday, August 9, 2010

We are on the countdown...

Well, it's official! All our summer guests have come and gone. We've taken all the trips we are going to take. We are officially on the 2 week countdown to 5th grade! Yikes huh? I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast. We've been busy but it's been great being home with Matthew all summer. I'm getting used to this stay at home mom thing. Chris keeps telling me to enjoy this time, just relax and enjoy it. It's taken some time but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. Of course, we do have our days where I want to stick him in the closet and pretend he's not there but for the most part, I love having him around.

We've really enjoyed everyone visiting. My folks, my niece, Chris' folks. It's been a whirlwind of guests but we wouldn't have traded the visits for the world. I think all in all, everyone who visited had a nice time and was pleasantly surprised at how much Fort Wayne has to offer.

So back to school we head. I think Matthew is ready. Geez, he was already asking when school started the first week of summer vacation. I think he really misses his friends and the teachers. He met his teacher last week, Miss Clements. She seems really nice which could be really good or really bad. If she's too nice, that could be a bad thing. Ha Ha. I'm sure Matthew will do great. He likes Miss Clements and is looking forward to having her for his final year in elementary school.

I can't believe this is our last year in elementary school. The boy is growing up too fast. WOW.

Well, for those of you who weren't able to make the trip to Indiana this summer, hopefully we'll see you all soon. And to everyone who was able to make a trip, THANK YOU. We really enjoyed your company and look forward to your next visit.

Much love and blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment