
Yesterday we made a trip down to Headwater's Park for the 30th Annual Greek Festival. It was A LOT smaller than the greek festival in Richmond. Matthew got an opportunity to break a plate and yell OPA! It was a lot of fun and filled with lots of yummy food. I have to point out that Chris and I had the basics, spanikopita and some sort of sausage in a roll with peppers. Matthew on the other hand, he took the bull by the horns. He had, the sausage roll, spanikopita, seasoned greek fries, and (prepare yourself), GRILLED OCTAPUS!
Yes, he ate it. He wanted it, he asked for it, and he ate it!!!!! I couldn't believe it. C
hris and I
hris and I waited for the eeewwww gross moment and it never came. Instead, we got a, "Yum, this is pretty good". Seriously, this kid can't possibly be mine. It must be his extreme personality shining through again. OPA!
No comments:
Post a Comment