Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It Is Well with My Soul


Gramma & Grampa
 When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
when sorrows like sea billows roll;
whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
let this blest assurance control,
that Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
and hath shed his own blood for my soul.

It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.


 My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.


And, Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
the clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
the trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
even so, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.


My Grampa
As many of you are already aware, my Grampa isn't well.  He has fought a long fight and is going to be missed.  But I know that one day, he'll meet me in the gates of heaven and he'll look younger, and happy, and healthy.  Even though he is not gone from us just yet, he is in our hearts. 

Grampa- I know you won't ever read this but I want you to know that I love you.  I will always be your oldest grand-daughter and I will always have such wonderful memories of you that I will hold in my heart.  I want you to rest and relax and just enjoy each and every moment you have with us.  God is with you, you are never alone.  You will never walk alone.  And when God decides that he's ready for you in heaven, be sure to give all our loved ones a big Hello from Me!  NeNe and PaPa, Grandma and Grandpa John, and of course, lil' Parker.  I love you so much...{{{Hugs}}}}  You will be forever in our hearts and always in our memories....



Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see


'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed


My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine

No comments:

Post a Comment