Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Monday, March 29, 2010

It was just a donkey

Yesterday our Teaching Pastor, Scott Greene, did a sermon for Palm Sunday. It wasn't anything extra-ordinary but Chris and I really liked it. I'm going to try to put a link so that if you get a chance, you can listen to it. It's about 25 minutes long but well worth the listen. Instead of the normal Palm Sunday sermons, Pastor Greene took a different approach and talked about the donkey that carried Jesus. Ya never think about the donkey.

The title of his sermon was, "Surrender Your Donkey". I encourage you during this Holy Week to take time out and listen....


http://www.sonrisechurch.info/sermon/surrender-your-donkey/

No comments:

Post a Comment