Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Everyone gets a ride...


It's officially quiet in the Evoy house. All the dust has settled and we are back to our normal routine. I really enjoyed spending time with my family and I want to thank them all for making the long trek to the midwest.



If you recall, when Mandy was visiting, she was able to get a ride on the carousel at the mall- well, you know that I had to take my parents for the same ride! No visit is complete without some good ol' fashion family fun!!!





We also had a great time at the Komet's ice hockey game and the TinCap's baseball game.





So, if you feel you are missing out on all the good stuff the Fort has to offer, you'd better start packing before the guest bed fills up again!!! We can't wait to see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment