Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Friday, April 2, 2010

Mandy and Adam










After waiting what seemed like forever, Greg, Ashley, Mandy and Adam finally arrived at our house on Wed, March 31st. What fun it was to see all of them. Adam is the most adorable baby, ugh, I'm going to miss him growing up but alas, that's the way the cookie crumbles and besides, with today's technology, I won't be too far away.








I tried to take the time Thursday to show the gang the highlights of Fort Wayne. Our first stop was the Easter Bunny at the mall for pictures. Then if you're at the mall, you have to ride the carusel, right?








Time for lunch at Steak n Shake....can I get a YUM! Then a drive around town to show off the cool stuff The Fort has to offer. Of course, this road trip had to end in a stop at the local park to play. The weather was wonderful and I think a good time was had by all.








Today they are off to Iowa but I'll see them one more time before they head back to the east coast.








Meanwhile, time to give the house a once over since my parents come into town on Saturday evening. Round two of houseguests...naw, I'm not complaining...I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment