Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Monday, January 9, 2012

The 100 Day Challenge.....

With every new year comes resolutions we say and are not able to keep.  By March, we are usually already regretting the resolutions we've made.  Well, instead of the normal resolutions of losing weight, being a better mom, being a giving person, cooking healthier meals, I've come up with a  new one.  Let's just say that it was given to me through a pop on the head by the Holy Spirit.

The 100 Day Challenge (and no, this isn't 100 days of weightloss!)

100 Days of Blogging Words from God
100 Days of Grace from Heaven above
100 Days of Me, my computer, and my Bible.  100 Days.  So let's see, that puts us at April 17, 2012.  The week after Easter.  But let's be honest, as I'm sure there will be a few days, especially weekends, where I may not be able to sit down and focus on this blog, so for safety's sake, let's take this challenge all the way to April 29, 2012.

January 9th through April 29th.  It's on!!!

So, are you up for the challenge to read each day looking for something that God may be saying to you through my words?  Are you willing to think about the words I write and challenge yourself to live in the light of God?

100 Days...and so the journey begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment