I'd like to point out to everyone that Blaze has taken to opening the bottom drawer on her own, crawling through the back of it into the cabinet under the sink. Then, she sits there and meows or bangs around until we hear her and realize, she's under the sink again. Thanks to my smart husband, he has propped the cabinet door open so that she can escape on her own. This of course, isn't as much fun- hence the dirty looks we were given, but hey, at least she can't get stuck under the sink for hours while we may be gone out of the house. Crazy cat....
While we may not always know the path we are to be on, it is with Faith that we are guided to where God wants us to be. God has a plan for each one of us and it is our job to take time to renew our faith, follow our spiritual path, pray and above all, Be Still and Listen...
Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19
Sunday, January 24, 2010
The Quirks that come with a new house...
Each of you knows that each house comes with new quirks, especially when animals are involved. If you take a look in the picture below, you will see a drawer at the bottom of the picture, a cabinet door slightly open, and a very tricky and sneaky cat.
I'd like to point out to everyone that Blaze has taken to opening the bottom drawer on her own, crawling through the back of it into the cabinet under the sink. Then, she sits there and meows or bangs around until we hear her and realize, she's under the sink again. Thanks to my smart husband, he has propped the cabinet door open so that she can escape on her own. This of course, isn't as much fun- hence the dirty looks we were given, but hey, at least she can't get stuck under the sink for hours while we may be gone out of the house. Crazy cat....

I'd like to point out to everyone that Blaze has taken to opening the bottom drawer on her own, crawling through the back of it into the cabinet under the sink. Then, she sits there and meows or bangs around until we hear her and realize, she's under the sink again. Thanks to my smart husband, he has propped the cabinet door open so that she can escape on her own. This of course, isn't as much fun- hence the dirty looks we were given, but hey, at least she can't get stuck under the sink for hours while we may be gone out of the house. Crazy cat....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment