Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seriously...will the weather ever stop?

OK, so last night on the news, the weatherman said it would be cold (DUH), windy (ok), and snow showers. Showers? Really? Is that what we are calling it now? Not flurries, but showers. First let me say that I didn't fall asleep until almost 3am because of the wind. Holy Cannoli!!!! It was wiping and whistling...so bad that the basketball hoop was flipped over and came within inches of taking out my windsheild on the van. Oh dear Lord, I think the weatherman should have been more specific with the wind. However, I'll let you know when it stops snowing.

The snow started yesterday and it wasn't light and fluffy flakes. It actually looked like fake snow that they would use on a movie set. Little round ice things. And according to my husband who had to walk to the truck in it...it hurt! HA ha ha...that makes me laugh! Oh, focus, back to the snow. The weatherman said a light dusting...umm, where I'm from, a dusting means, it'll snow for a little while and then be done and you are left with a little bit on the ground. OK, let me insert a picture here of what a Fort Wayne dusting is....




And it's still coming down. Evidently this week it is supposed to snow everyday until Thursday! I don't remember signing on for wind and snow showers......OH, and that's not even mentioning the fact that the high this week....wait for it....24 degrees!!!!! YIKES!!!! Is it too early to begin planning for a caribbean cruise????????????????




No comments:

Post a Comment