Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19













Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ya know it's cold when...

BBBBrrrrr.....that's the only word to describe this week. It's been snowing off and on and man is it cold. It's so cold that the only way to get the dogs to go out was to put on their sweaters. Go ahead, insert your hysterical laughter here...I'll wait....






They look so thrilled don't they? Well it's not like they look like those weiner dogs stuck in those ridiculous sweaters!!!!! These are LL Bean sweaters, only the best for our pups!!! However; as I type this, the cat is looking at them through the sliding glass door and I can just read her mind. You know what she's saying and you can't even see her expression!!!!

I hear that Richmond is going to get some of this wonderful weather this weekend. Let me tell everyone now...you'd better stock up on your milk, toilet paper, and bread. You know if you get more than a dusting, the city is going to shut down! Hurry hurry...as for me though, well, I'm in snow man's land and the people here...we actually drive in the snow!!! HOLY COW!!! Sorry, had to be a little bit of a Miss Smarty Pants. Couldn't resist. I just hope that the snow is pretty and that everyone is safe. Me- well, I've seen enough snow for one winter....so much that this afternoon, I rearranged the garage. Yep, MY van fits!!! I guess Chris will have to leave his truck out in the driveway. Sorry hon'. I do love you but my tushie gets cold in the mornings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment