Well, I know I won't get any sympathy from anyone in Richmond, DC, VA Beach, or Cape May but I'm gonna share what WE are expecting here...FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- A major winter storm will impact not only our region today, but areas from Iowa all the way to the east coast. Widespread snow is expected this morning. Winter Storm Warnings were already in place late Monday.*** A Winter Storm Warning is in place for our region from late today into Wednesday.*** The snow will become steady and possibly heavy during the day. The snow will likely continue into early Wednesday before the storm moves out to sea. Widespread accumulations of 6-12 inches are possible throughout the Midwest with some blowing and drifting possible. (taken from Indiana's NewsCenter online)
So you can imagine, we are outta school. I think the snow is beautiful but it's gonna be a mess to clean up. Chris and I were up at 4am this morning, no, not by choice. Of course, his drivers had to head into work and well, the maintenance guy decided that at 4am, he needed to talk to Chris. Ooii Vey...So, we were up. Needless to say, I'm totally estatic that I got to go back to sleep and be lazy all day since school is closed!!!!!!
Believe it or not, the dogs, well, actually Red loves the snow. I've put a few pictures below. If you look close, you can see snow all over Red's face. She keeps whining to go out...then, once she's out, she rolls around in the snow like a woman rolling around in a bowl of chocolate. It's hysterical. This from the dog that we thought for sure would be done in due to the cold. Bacardi on the other hand, not liking the snow so much.
Anyway, everyone be careful on the east coast as this wonderful storm heads your way. Maybe one day you'll be able to go back to work or even send the kids to school. Spring's coming...so I hear...
No comments:
Post a Comment